PARTNERSHIP FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING
Jefferson County, WV
The Partnership for Affordable Housing (PAH) was launched in 2005 to address the urgent and unfulfilled need for affordable housing in Jefferson County, West Virginia. PAH was put into motion through the hard work, dedication, and concern of a nucleus of caring citizens, organizations, and businesses.
The Partnership for Affordable Housing works to ensure access to safe and affordable housing through:
- Education — Learn about the homebuying process and what to know before buying a home; también en Español.
- Credit Counseling — Available by appointment; también en Español.
- Homebuyer Assistance Programs — First-time homebuyers in Jefferson County may be eligible for a deferred no-interest loan for down payment and closing costs.
- Rental Assistance Programs — PAH has partnered with Community Networks, Inc. (CNI) to open the Jefferson County Leasing Project.
- Referrals to Community Resources
At the heart of every successful organization are the people who work to make our community a better place to live. At PAH, one person who defines the quality of our services is our Homebuyer Education Class Trainer and Housing Counselor, Rosa Eggleton.Read More in News