PARTNERSHIP FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING
Jefferson County, WV
The Partnership for Affordable Housing (PAH) was launched in 2005 to address the urgent and unfulfilled need for affordable housing in Jefferson County, West Virginia. PAH was put into motion through the hard work, dedication, and concern of a nucleus of caring citizens, organizations, and businesses.
The Partnership for Affordable Housing works to ensure access to safe and affordable housing through:
- Education — Learn about the homebuying process and what to know before buying a home; también en Español.
- Credit Counseling — Available by appointment; también en Español.
- Homebuyer Assistance Programs — First-time homebuyers in Jefferson County may be eligible for a deferred no-interest loan for down payment and closing costs.
- Rental Assistance Programs — PAH has partnered with Community Networks, Inc. (CNI) to open the Jefferson County Leasing Project.
- Referrals to Community Resources
The Partnership for Affordable Housing is very pleased to announce the appointment of Cheryl Moyer as Program Administrator. Cheryl, currently Deputy Director of Community Networks, Inc., has represented CNI on the PAH board of directors for the past several years. She will assume her new duties with PAH in July.Read More in News