PARTNERSHIP FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING
Jefferson County, WV
Our mission is to ensure access to safe and affordable housing through advocacy, education, and the development of housing resources. PAH is organized and shall be operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
PAH has been approved for the adoption of the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling. Adoption demonstrates an organization’s commitment to implement and follow the Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling in daily business operations. Organizations are encouraged to strive to exceed the benchmarks.
Board of Directors
- Dan Van Bellegham, President (Homeless Coalition)
- Rosella Kern, Vice President (Community)
- (Jefferson County Commission)
- Mike Tolbert (Charles Town City Councilman)
- Philip T. Porterfield III, Treasurer (Community)
- Annette VanHilst, Secretary (Community)
- Deb McClure (City of Ranson)
- Cheryl Moyer (Community Networks)
- Rev. Timothy W. Robinson